Stainless steel fasteners common industry standards have the following aspects of the standard:
1) stainless steel fasteners Product size standards: the specific provisions of the basic dimensions of the content; threaded products, including the basic thread size, thread ending, shoulder distance, undercutting and chamfering, external thread parts End size and other aspects.
2) not the product technical conditions of the standard. Specific also includes the following aspects of the standard:
A) Fastener product tolerance standards: specify the product size tolerance and geometric tolerance aspects.
B) the mechanical properties of fastener products standards: the specific provisions of the mechanical properties of product labeling methods and mechanical properties of the project and requirements of the content; some fastener products will be the content of the product material properties or work performance Aspects of the content.
C) fastener product surface defects in the standard: the specific provisions of the product surface defects and the specific requirements of the type of content.
D) fastener products, surface treatment standards: the specific provisions of the product surface treatment types and specific requirements and other aspects.
E) Standards for testing stainless steel fastener products: specify the test requirements for each of these performance requirements.
3) stainless steel standard parts inspection, marking and packaging standards: the specific provisions of the product factory inspection and acceptance of the project quality standards and sampling programs, as well as product labeling methods and packaging requirements of the content.
4) Fastener product labeling methods of the standard: specific provisions of the product integrity labeling methods and simplified labeling methods.
5) stainless steel fasteners other aspects of standards: such as fasteners terms of the standard, the standard fastener product weight and so on.